miércoles, 22 de junio de 2011

Time after time

Lying in my bed i hear the clock tickin', think of you
turning in circles, confusion is nothing new
flashback to moon nights, almost left behind
a suitcase of memories, time after sometime.


I think you don't know how important you have been to me. How much I admire you, how much I love you, how much I need you, how much I will miss you. You have been my Sun and Stars, you gave light to my worst days and made me smile even when I thought that was not possible anymore. You taught me, supported me, and accepted me.

And now that this is over, I can't stop thinking what's going to happen. I don't wanna lose you. I want to keep that friendship for a lot of years, for the rest of our lifes. Even if you are milles away, I don't care. I'll phone you, e-mail you, take a plane to see you. And I'm not joking. Whatever will be necesary to make you feel as confortable as I have been.


Thanks again, I won't stop saying it.

No hay comentarios: